top of page

Your Choice for Water Well Drilling and Water Pressure System Installation


Edmond Mainville Well Drilling Inc. provides some useful information and answers some frequently asked questions.

Where should I get my new well drilled?

A well must be drilled a certain distance from septic systems, buildings, property lines or any other possible source of contamination. Give us a call today and we will be happy to help you decide where your new well should go.

Do I need a permit?

Yes, in Quebec a well permit should be obtained ideally before drilling and the permit number must be given to the drilling company for the well record sent to the Ministry of Environment.

When and where do I get a pump?

After we are done drilling the well we will chlorinate the well and install a well cap. After that, we will be ready to install your pump. We are licensed pump installers or if you prefer we can provide you with a pump and you can find your own pump installer. 

I have no more running water, what should I do?

First, make sure that there is still power to the pump. If this is not your problem, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.

Is my water safe to drink?

You can have a water test done. Please contact us and we will inform you about the steps to be followed to ease the process of getting your water tested.

Since 1985

Residential, commercial and agricultural customers can count on us.

bottom of page